Besides our fabulous lip products, Fresh Pout Lip Balm and CSRx Lip Remodeling Treatment (at 30% off: use coupon code LUV30 at checkout), here’s a few other cute ideas from supermodel Taza’s most recent blog.
Valentine’s day is around the corner and this holiday has really grown on me over the years. even if you’re not a sappy romantic, it’s always nice to have a day to acknowledge the people who matter in your life, and let them know they mean something to you. we’ve rounded up a few favorite things, from fun gifts to homemade treats or DIY cards and other ideas that i hope are helpful below!
1. this back-up charger from shop ban.do is a lot of fun! i own one and whenever i’m out and about and charging my phone on the go, someone comes up to me to compliment it. it really is adorable!
4. a pretty pink dress!
5. and a canvas pouch that you could use as a fun little clutch, too.
6. a striped weekender bag!
7. i love the look of this backpack by ben minkoff. even though it’s a men’s backpack, i’m really into backpacks as diaper bags these days and i love the look of this one.
8. this memory foam neck pillow is supposed to be the best one out there! i want to try it.
9. and i adore this DIY pop-up card joy made a few weeks ago! homemade cards are always a good idea.
11. these pretty homemade marshmallows.
14. or send someone you love some darling ombre cherries…
15. guys are hard to shop for, but you can’t go wrong with cedar shoe trees. josh swears by them and they make all his dress shoes last so much longer.
16. maybe it’s just my husband, but he’s really into tie bars. 😉