login / register | email signup | customer care | 0 items in cart - $0.00

skin treatment

Home Forums Skincare Articles skin treatment

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Vaite.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I just turned 40 back in last Oct. I’ve been working out a lot since then and have lost about 12 pounds. I hope to maintain this weight this year.
      As I lose weight, I’ve noticed that my face hasn’t caught up with it. It looks completely worn out and soggy. Due to the shutdowns and the present situation, I haven’t been using make-up and nor am I going out. I’m also following a strict diet. When I researched more in-depth, I found out a lot of treatments. I’m looking for something like a non-surgical skin treatment. Does any of you have any experience or heard about any particular treatment for my skin? Please feel free to respond.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for sharing this good piece of knowledge as I was wandering here and there for this one and finally got satisfied. These tips are full of insights and somehow these will gonna improve my skincare routine.

melinasmith675
      Participant

I suggest you get proper sleep and drink water as much as possible and If you suffering from a sleeping disorder you should try aromatherapy. From the past couple of months I’m suffering from a sleeping disorder I try lots of things but nothing works for me one of friend recommend me aromatherapy for getting better sleep and skincare, In the initial stage, I don’t know much about aromatherapy so I did a research to my own and explore an In Essence store is an Australian based brand that offering essential oils and diffuser for aromatherapy, I’m personally using diffuser and oils which help me to get better sleep and much more fresh and healthier skin than ever, Now they give a 20% discount with free shipping you can get this offer by applying In Essence discount codes.

Vaite
      Participant

For ten years I have been struggling with problem skin and its consequences. But I found for myself a wonderful Whitening pills from the Vaite brand. After a month of use, everything went away.

We are glad to announce that our team has made a decision to hold a competition on our Instagram page. Subscribe to us and you have a chance to win five great products every three days. In order to take part in the competition, you need to subscribe to us and designate our account in the story. Don’t miss your chance. Follow the link  https://www.instagram.com/vaite.beauty/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.